Monday, June 27, 2011

I love..."Once Upon a Time."

I’ve been thinking about this blog for a long time. I knew I wanted to write about life and all the crazy, funny, random, great things that I love about it, but how to start it? Would people like it? Would people love it…would I love it?

I love writing, but every time I sat down to start on this blog-venture I’d freeze up: That one is too cheesy. That one is too long. That one is too “whatever.” It was like the Goldilocks of blogs.

I was stuck in the process of write, delete, wait, repeat.
Then I sat down and wrote this: 
“Once upon a time there was a girl named Jenny Chalk, and this is her blog.”

And it was just right.

So, I’m Jenny (you can call me Chalk), it’s nice to e-meet you. And this is my blog - from me, to you. I hope you like it, or even love it.

Love,
Chalk

No comments:

Post a Comment