Monday, August 15, 2011

I love...ending bad jokes.

You may find this hard to believe, but sometimes I manage to tell a bad joke. I know, I know...that sounds impossible, but it's true.

Perhaps this happens to you, too? Well, the next time you're in the midst of telling a joke that you realize is not going to end well...never fear, Jenny's Bad-Joke-Ending Suggestion is here!

Here's an example of a bad joke, followed by my suggested ending:
"Hey, don't stand under that garage door ... cause it might fall on you!" Then, just before the crickets set in, I follow it up with a finger point, an awkward hip shimmy and a weird sounding 'Haha aahhh!'

That way I break up the silence and people don't remember me as the girl who told a bad joke.

Instead I guess they remember me as the girl who dances awkwardly and makes weird noises.

I can live with that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I'd want to be known as the "guy who dances awkwardly and makes weird noises."

    ReplyDelete