Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I love...my gray high heels.

I have this pair of really cute, round toe, gray high heels. I could walk around the city in them for hours without any pain. I love them and I wear them...a lot.

Unfortunately, my love is starting to take it's toll on them. Today I noticed that they don't stand up very straight anymore when they're placed on the floor. I can hear the heels squeaking when I walk. And if you look closely you might think that I let an animal chew on the heels as there are tiny marks all over them.

But still, I love them.

I know there's the chance that one day I'll be in an accidental re-creation of this Mentos commercial, but I can't stop wearing them quite yet. So until that day, whenever I wear those heels I will walk carefully and I will carry an emergency pack of Mentos with me wherever I go.

1 comment:

  1. Julie Mueck TobiasJuly 24, 2011 at 1:08 AM

    Jenny Chalk!!! =) You crack me up chica! I miss you and the rest of the crazy crew that I met my freshman year in BG.

    I had this problem with some heels and just got them re-heeled at a dry cleaner for like $6. In fact, I've probably done this about 5 times to the same pair because I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete